How to use?
- Basic – Press on the switch button until it clicks to turn on the flashlight. Press the switch again until it clicks to switch off the light.
- Access output groups 1 & 2 – Tight the head to access group 2 output. Loose the head to access group 1 output.
- Group 1: Very low – low – med – high – Very low – low – med – high – Strobe(Constant)- Flash(Hi)- S.O.S.(Fast) – Beacon – Flash(Low) – cycle
- Group 2: MAX – Strobe (Variable) – cycle
- Switch between output level – With the flashlight on, slightly press the switch and release (within 1s) to switch to the next output.
User define function:
- Three sets of output brightness level for “low” and “very low” levels – Toggle this setting starting with flashlight off and head loosen, then turn on the flashlight and switch to the lowest level, then wait for at least two seconds, then perform “head tight and loose” three times to enter next brightness set.
- Last level memory function for group 2 (loose head) – This feature memorizes the current level when flashlight is turned off. Next time when user turns on the flashlight, it resumes at the memorized last level. Toggle this setting starting with flashlight off and head tighten, then turn on the flashlight and wait for at least two seconds, then perform “head loose and tight” three times to toggle the last level memory function.
This “How to use” instruction reflects to the latest flashlight built.