- 3550 LED lumen powered by CREE XHP70.2 LED
- Five brightness levels, programmable levels
- Instant on at MIN/MAX level
- Multi-function dual head switch buttons
- Type-C USB charging and powerbank Function
- Includes protected 21700 5Ah li-ion battery
- 234 yards/214 meters maximum beam distance
- Up to 1.0 hrs on MAX output, 200 hrs on low output
How to use?
- Turn on the light at MAX output by pressing the BLACK button switch.
- Turn on the light at LOWEST (programmable) output by pressing the WHITE button switch.
- To turn off the light anytime, press and release the BLACK button switch.
- To program the startup output level, switch to the desired output level and continuously pressing and holding the button for three seconds until the side LED turns on.
- (Flashlight w/ programmable feature) In rare occasion user may experience the absence of lowest output level from a brand new purchase. If this is case, set the programmable startup level once will initialize the memory setting and will take care of this issue once and for all.
- For MAX output momentary on, press and hold the BLACK button switch for immediate output.
- To switch between different brightness levels, press and release the WHITE button switch when the flashligh is on.
- To enter hidden auxiliary levels, cycle through at least two cycle of regular output.
- For instant MAX output – at any output level, press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level.
- For instant Strobe output – at any output level (even) off), double press and hold the BLACK button switch. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- Remove the waterproof silicon cap and insert the charging power plug to charge.
- Blue side LED indicates the battery is being charged. It reports charging percentage by blinking.