- 2100 LED lumen powered by Luminus SST40 LED
- Waterproof Type-C charging socket
- Stainless steel metal head bezel
- Three programmable brightness levels
- Tactical forward clicky on/off tailcap switch
- Includes protected 18650 li-ion battery (3.4Ah)
- 297 yards / 272 meters maximum beam distance
- Up to 1-2.2 hrs on MAX output, 180 hrs on low
How to use?
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels.
- Pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
- Cycle through auxiliary modes: tight the head (1st level), and loose the head (3rd level) and then tight the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loose the head to quit.
- Choose one of the four levels as the default medium output: Switch to medium output and turn the flashlight on and off for 20 times to cycle through the next output setting.
- Choose one of the four levels as the default low output: Switch to low output and turn the flashlight on and off for 20 times to cycle through the next output setting.
- Choose one of the seven output settings (including tailcap strobe and turbo output toggle) as the default max output: Switch to max output and turn the flashlight on and off for 20 times to cycle through the next output setting.
- Insert the included type-c charging cable to charge the battery.
- During charge, switch on the flashlight switch at the tailcap to charge to 100%. Leaving the switch in off position will only charge the battery to 80% (extend battery life cycle).
- Blue side LED indicates the battery is being charged. It reports charging percentage by blinking.