- 3100 LED lumen powered by Luminus SST70 LED
- Stainless steel metal side switch
- Power bank function charges USB devices
- Micro-USB 2A fast charge
- Five brightness levels with side control switch
- Tactical forward clicky on/off tailcap switch
- Includes protected 18650 li-ion battery (3.4Ah)
- 280 yards / 257 meters maximum beam distance
- Up to 0.7-1.1 hrs on MAX output, 190 hrs on low
How to use?
- Turn on the light at MAX (programmable) output by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Turn on the light at lowest output (programmable) by holding the side switch button while pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- For momentary on function, slightly press the tailcap button
- To switch between different brightness levels, press the side button switch w/ flashlight on
- To enter hidden auxiliary mode, press the side switch to cycle through two sets of standard output level to enter
- Programmable start-up feature: Turn the flashlight on and off 20 times (one second or less between each click) to set second highest (default), MAX, or MAX with tailcap strobe as tailcap startup level.
- Programmable start-up (w/ side switch depressed) feature: To program the lowest output start-up level to any other level, press the hold the side switch for at least five seconds at other output level to set it as the start-up output level (w/ side switch depressed).
- Tail strobe feature: Turn the flashlight on and off 20 times (one second or less between each click) to toggle this feature. With the tailcap strobe setting enabled, a double press of the switch button (within one second) will activate the strobe output.
- Remove the waterproof silicon cap, insert the charging power plug to charge. Charging without turning on the tailcap switch will enter ECO mode charging (80% capacity), or turn on the flashlight tailcap switch during charge for 100% capacity.
- Blue side LED indicates the battery is being charged. It reports charging percentage by blinking.
- When charging is done, remove the charging power plug and turn off the flashlight tailcap switch (wait for a few seconds to let the flashlight circuit to reset itself from charging lock-out status to normal status).
- When forcing the flashlight to start in high output mode using depleted battery, flashlight will blink to warn user that the battery is unable to keep up the high power input demand. User should switch to lower output and charge the battery as soon as possible.